// Water Slides
Whether or not you have kids, the addition of a water slide into your custom pool design is sure to be a hit. Your custom pool should be as unique as you are and with the addition of fun features such as a water slide, you can let your personality shine through!
At Paradise Pools, we have been incorporating water features like water slides and diving boards into our custom pool designs for over 30 years. We have the expertise and know-how needed to understand exactly what you want and need out of a pool and then use that information to design the pool of your dreams. We work with clients in Ellicott City, Columbia, Potomac, Rockville, Towson, Annapolis, Severna Park, New Market, Mount Airy and Sykesville.
Choosing the Right Water Slide for Your Pool
We offer a variety of water slide designs to suit your needs and landscape. The slides we offer include:
- The Cyclone. At just over 4’ tall, the Cyclone is perfect if you have small kids at home that would love a waterslide but are too young for anything too big and scary. Fully outfitted with safety features such as an enclosed ladder and molded handrails, the Cyclone will provide years of fun for your young children.
- The Rogue2. For a taller option that will make a serious splash, the Rogue2 is a great choice. Suitable for both older children as well as adults, this 8’ slide can handle up to 250 pounds. With a retro look and quick assembly, it will fit right into your custom pool design.
- The Typhoon. The Typhoon offers a fun ride for anyone up to 275 pounds and at more than 7’ tall, it is a hit with adults and kids alike. Featuring molded handrails and an enclosed ladder, it is a safe yet exciting option that is available in your choice of two colors.
- The Turbo Twister. Looking for a slide that will make your backyard feel like a waterpark? The Turbo Twister is a great choice! At more than 8’ tall and featuring exciting dips and curves, this water slide will thrill riders up to 275 pounds.
- The heliX. This twisty-turny model combines the thrill of an exciting ride with safety features that ensure the wellbeing of riders of all ages.
- The BigRide. The BigRide combines an extra deep and long runway with rushing water to provide a zippy ride all the way to the bottom. Best of all, its low-profile design will fit in with any landscape.
- The Vortex. For an epic and exciting ride, the Vortex is the perfect choice. Topping out at over 10’, the twisting turns will provide hours of fun for riders of all ages and can accommodate up to 325 pounds.